This page has moved to a new address.

Massive, Huge, Ginormous Announcement

CuddleBuggery: Massive, Huge, Ginormous Announcement

This page has moved to a new address.

Massive, Huge, Ginormous Announcement

CuddleBuggery: Massive, Huge, Ginormous Announcement

Monday, February 13, 2012

Massive, Huge, Ginormous Announcement

As you may have noticed, I've been a ghost on here for more than two weeks.  It's not because I've been raiding temples in South America as some people have speculated.

Nor have I discovered and chanced science forever by discovering the elusive Graviton.  Though this one's not due to lack of effort.

A couple of weeks ago, Stephanie Sinclair and I decided to join forced and become cobloggers.  I could have joined her blog or she could have joined my blog.  Instead we chose to launch an entirely new, far more incredible blog than either of us could ever imagine.

That blog is open.  Now.

Cuddlebuggery.blogspot.com is closing.  But www.cuddlebuggery.com is ready for business and it's going to rock.

We're opening today with an interview with the incredible Veronica Rossi, author of Under The Never Sky.

Tomorrow, Steph and I go head to head in a Review War of Under The Never Sky.

We've got great reviews coming up and this week we'll be giving away a Hardcover copy of Under The Never Sky to one lucky follower of our new blog.

That's just the schedule for the next three days.

So come on over, join up and enjoy the show.  We've got lots of give aways, special appearances and unique blog posts coming up over the next few weeks.  Don't miss out.

6 Comments:

Blogger Miss Haley said...

Hey, I think you spelled your link wrong.

February 13, 2012 at 6:31 AM  
Blogger Mireya said...

Link is missing the "e" in cuddle. Lovely site, love how professional and modern it looks. Grats and good luck on your joint endeavors!


Mireya

February 13, 2012 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger Kat Kennedy said...

Thanks guys! I'm officially a doofus. That will teach me not to post at 1:34am!

Urgh...

Thanks for the lovely compliment, Mireya!

February 13, 2012 at 6:34 AM  
Blogger The Night Bookmobile said...

Terrific. I had you listed in my sidebar so I went ahead and updated the link. Love the layout over at the new blog. I can't wait to get mine updated.

February 13, 2012 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Kat Kennedy said...

Goodluck! Let me know when it's up and running so that I can come visit!

February 14, 2012 at 3:08 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Very cool! I recently became a follower of Stephanie's reviews because I liked them so much. I feel like I'm getting the best of both worlds here! :)

February 14, 2012 at 5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home